Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Miss You Cecily

I miss you, Cecily. I just wanted you to know that. We have decided to try to grow our family some more, but we could never replace you. You are our baby, and we love you. Every morning when I get up, I think of you. Every prayer I say includes you. Every happy moment we share as a family includes you. Every night as I kiss your brothers good night, I blow a kiss to you and touch it to my heart. Every day I love you more.

I found this quote about rainbow babies:

"Rainbow Baby" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope.

As we try to conceive our rainbow baby, I just want you to know that you are not forgotten. You are our forever baby.

3 comments: