Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We love you forever

Two years. It's been two years since you left us. We still think of you. We still pray for you. Of course we do. We love you forever Cecily.
I'm not sure if you are sealed to us. I'm not sure if I'll be able to grow you a new, perfect body for you to live in or if I'll get to raise you to become a woman. Those things aren't known to me. But I have faith in God and His perfect plan, and I know that all the injustices in this world will be made right through Jesus Christ's atonement.

Today I learned a dear friend lost a baby 2 weeks ago. I was able to share my experience with her, and she was grateful that I understood. I am too. This kind of pain. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. But I'm grateful still that you were mine for those few weeks, and I have hope that you'll belong to me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment